Saturday, August 4, 2007

Driving the Web Traffic/Labels Disabled

Technorati Profile

First of all, I regret to inform that labels on the sidebar have been disabled, due to me liking the classic style better, so please please use the archive!

Ok, so after implementing ad sense and writing a few reviews here and their, I gotta drive traffic to this site. I mean come on, it's a blog after all isn't it? So where in world is everyone? I can't have just two people on my blog! That's a failure! And it completely destroys the whole point of having one!. Thus, I plan to register with everything I can find and have started off with this site. Technorati. Also im planning to register for a bunch of other places. Next, I'm gonna devote more time to make the blog more personal rather than reviewing, etc. Finally spread the word abot 3UP Gaming, your Number one site for....

gaming
pc gaming
gaming computers
games
online games
addicting games
video games
custom gaming computers
eb games
online gaming
fun games
pc games
game stop
game cheats
party games
wii games
computer games
xbox 360 games
rpg games
gaming pcs
ps2 games
xbox games
gaming laptops
online game
gaming notebook
game cube
gaming notebooks
gaming laptop
online multiplayer games
game spot
gaming news
nintendo wii games
strategy games
game sites
web games
playstation 2 games
wii game
game faqs
nintendo games
gaming systems
adventure games
nintendo ds games
gaming computer systems


Sorry about that, but hey I gotta get up on those search listing!!!!

-Game Guru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment