Friday, August 3, 2007

Ok so after writing a few game reviews and wirting some reviews on the next gen consoles, wii, xbox 360, and the PS3, (if you haven't checked out either of the blog posts, be sure to do so) I am embarking on a new but somewhat related project. After hearing the forums flooded with questions like, "Is the Intel GMA graphics card good?" and "Does my lappy need discrete graphics", etc. I have decided to dedicate a section of the blog to the explanation and performance of certain graphics cards. At first, this will most likely contain laptop graphics cards but may move on to the PC ones as well. Also many people have suggested that my video game reviews are too long. Thus I have decided to shorten them by just posting the pros and cons and my opinion. Be sure to tell all your friends about the site! Thanks!

Note: Many of the graphic cards statistics will be coming from notebookcheck.com just saying in advance.

Hobey Ho and Lets Go!
-Game Guru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment