Friday, August 3, 2007

Hey everybody, Game Guru here just with a few announcements. Today is my first day of blogging and man did I work myself out. Jeez, I see how addicting the world of blogging can really be. After writing posts about hardware, games, and graphics cards, I'm ready for a day of relaxation. However, I would like people to spread the name of the blog, so this doesn't become like a diary. Comments and criticism are accepted just don't go around ranting how my blog is horrible and stuff, and don't sue me for any reason either. I think that I have enough content to keep myself up for around 2 weeks. If anybody has any topic suggestions feel free to comment and say so. I might do a MMORPG section (such as WOW, guild wars, etc.) as well as a few tutorials on some handy skills to have. Also, if you have some cosmetic improvement suggestions that can be done, please e-mail me at vktennis98@yahoo.com. Thanks for the support, and Game Guru is signing off....

Hobey Ho and Lets go!
Game Guru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment